I received some Biozet Attack Ecosmart laundry liquid in the mail to review a couple of weeks ago…………………… I promise I have done my laundry in the past couple of weeks I just haven’t had the time to post my review, (what with everything that has been going on in our world). Anyhow I finally got around to using the liquid over the weekend, (another reason it hasn’t been done is I like to finish one bottle before I open another lol).
Here’s some of the info that arrived with it
“Biozet Attack Ecosmart is a new laundry detergent that offers advanced cleaning performance without compromising the environment.
The ultra concentrated formula requires only 19ml (20g) to be used per wash: the smallest amount of liquid required for use by any liquid laundry detergent provider in Australia. (Source: Lanfax Laboratories independent test report 2011)
Biozet Attack Ecosmart Green Credentials
- No fluorescers or bleaching agents and no added phosphorus
- Contains less than 10%water, compared to the Australian market average of 57 % water
- Low in sodium, it makes water from the rinse cycle suitable for grey water use.
- High performance, low in energy consumption (as it is designed for cold water use.)
- 100% recyclable PET bottle.
- Plastic refills weighing just 11g (an 80% reduction in plastic packaging) “
I say yes, I’m happy with it’s performance. It did the job it’s designed to do just as well as my usual laundry liquid, however I think I’m tempted to now make the permanent change to Bio Attack Ecosmart. It left my clean laundry with the same freshly laundered smell that I love (there’s nothing like the smell or feel of freshly washed sheets when you get into bed is there?) but the bottle took up half the space as my usual liquid in my cleaning cupboard and, as I like to do my bit for the environment, this is a much greener way of doing the laundry.
The wonderful people of Bio Attack have let me give 1 lucky reader of MumtoJ the chance to have this and see for themselves how good this product is!