For those of you that have read my 101 Things in 1001 Days challenge I thought I’d give you another update. I’ve been steadily working on my list and here’s what else I’ve accomplished.
12. Take up new craft hobby - Before leaving the UK I completed a few sessions of a jewellery making course. I really enjoyed the course and since arriving in Australia I’ve made quite a few pieces, (Look What I’ve Made). I find a great deal of enjoyment creating each piece and seeing the end product.
23. Have a family day out at Dreamworld - Less said the better on this one. Those of you that have read my post A Disastrous Day Out will understand.
26. Take J for his 1st animal experience at Australia Zoo - This was an amazing experience for the both of us, he had great fun and was full of information about the Giant Tortoises that he had met. As for me, I was really nervous allowing him to go into the enclosure without me, his behaviour can be so random, but it was wonderful watching him interact with the enormous creatures. You can read more about it on my post J’s First Encounter
45. Spend more time in the garden – Well thanks to the beautiful Queensland weather we’ve been able to get outside most days. We’ve had great fun playing in the garden, entertaining and of course having a barbie!
55. Read the Twilight saga books - Done, Loved them, Well written, Completely addicted. Not really much more I can say about them!
56. Watch the Twilight saga films - Again done, Loved them and now I can’t wait for the Breaking Dawn films to be released.
66. Watch the news everyday – Well since arriving in Australia we’ve watched the news everyday and since it’s now become part of our daily routine we’re going to continue to do so.
70. Sort out my internet connection - I’m now back online, I’ve really missed my computer and being online. Being online means that staying in touch with family and friends is so much easier and J finds it easier to chat with people via the webcam rather than the good old telephone. And of course it also means that I can update my blog more often!